The creation and selling of NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® SOUVENIRS is possible, with limitations.
- The name, ‘NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® , ‘JUNK JAUNT® & its logos are Registered Trade Names in the state of Nebraska.
- It is illegal to use a Registered Trade Name or logo, without WRITTEN permission of the owner.
- Our logos is the directional sign posts in 3 versions. logo.
- Any use of the name NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® or its logos are subject to the payment of ROYALTIES. (Read on for details)
Obtaining permission to create and sell NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® Souvenirs is a simple process
- Send a letter detailing how the NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® name or logo will be used on merchandise /souvenirs.
- Include numbers to be produced and retail price.
- Attach an artists design (or sketch) of the merchandise /souvenir.
- Enclose a completed Vendor Registration form and required fees. (If permission to sell is denied, your Vendor Fees will be returned)
- If your souvenir/merchandise is approved you will receive written permission from the committee. (Allow 2-3 weeks for your request to be processed)
- Ten percent (10%) royalty will be collected on all merchandise / souvenirs carrying the NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® name or logo.
- Royalties must be paid immediately after the event is over.
- Permission requests and Vendor Registration must be received BEFORE the AUGUST vendor registration deadline. Late requests will not appear in the JUNK JAUNT® Shopper Guide.
Mail requests for NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® Trade-Name usage to:
Nebraska’s JUNK JAUNT®