Vendor Registration & info
ONLINE Vendor Registrations MUST be submitted before 10:00 PM CST Aug. 7, 2023 to be included in the Junk Jaunt® Shopper Guide. Late registrations will receive Vendor Signs as proof of support, BUT WILL NOT appear in the Shopper Guide.
DEADLINES —- DEADLINES — DEADLINES
All Vendor Registrations postmarked on or before Aug. 1, or in the Junk Jaunt office Aug. 7, 2023 will be included in the Junk Jaunt® Shopper Guide. Late registrations will receive Vendor Signs as proof of support, BUT WILL NOT appear in the Shopper Guide.
Anyone can be a Vendor at Nebraska’s Junk Jaunt®. All sellers are referred to as a ‘Vendor’ regardless of what they have to sell and are welcomed with a Vendor Registration. There are two classes of Vendors: 1) Area Vendor and 2) Out of Area Vendor. See the explanations (below), Who can sell at the Junk Jaunt®
* INDIVIDUAL TOWN FEES IF APPLICABLE – These fees are paid to individual towns in addition to Junk Jaunt vendor registration. Coordinators’ contact info may also be found on our website – click on the Town Coordinators tab, or call 308-346-5151
"Out-of-Area" VendorGarage/Yard Sales
- Any Non-Commercial vendor whose legal residence is outside of the Junk Jaunt® Area Counties listed
- No Vendor Registration will be accepted that is not being held within the Junk Jaunt® area.
"Area" VendorIf you legally reside within a Junk Jaunt® Area County
- Blaine, Loup, Garfield, Wheeler, Greeley, Valley, Custer, Sherman, or Howard Counties
- Hall County north of Interstate 80
- Buffalo County including Ravenna
"Out-of-Area" BusinessRegular businesses
- Any vendor who has a regular business address
- Regular business hours
- Any town OUTSIDE the Junk Jaunt® Area.