THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS TO ‘JUNK JAUNTERS’ —
- Many of the “junkers” save their Shopper Guide book until the new one is printed, “Just in case I need it”.
- A number of businesses tell us that folks stop at other times of the year because they didn’t have time to stop during the JUNK JAUNT®.
- Each year, calls are received after the JUNK JAUNT® is over, looking for a specific business or vendor/sale.
- Many times we cannot provide the requested information, because the business or sale is not advertised in the Shopper Guide.
Ask yourself……. “When I travel, what type of services do I need? What style of business do I find interesting?
- Unusual restaurants or snack shops. People love small-town businesses instead of Walmart.
- Places to sleep.
- A place to park the camper or RV.
- Gasoline or propane.
- The nearest ATM.
- Somewhere to fix that flat tire or get your auto up and running again.
- Someplace that sells or rents trailers to take home your purchases.
- Storage Units, in case they purchase more than they can take home.
- Medical emergencies.
- A small-town variety store, a movie theatre, a unique town park or statue display.
- Historical sites of interest.
- An unusual craft or manufacturing business.
- Antique Shops or Thrift stores where shoppers can stop en-route to the JUNK JAUNT® or on the trip home.
Remember our motto… “You are limited only by your imagination and the law”.
Posted in: Common Advertise your Business Questions (click ? for answers)