The JUNK JAUNT® Shopper Guide is a catalog of information compiled to help you get the most from your JUNK JAUNT® experience.
A new Shopper Guide is published each year as at least 70% of the Registered Vendors change from year to year. In the 120-130 pages of the Shopper Guide, you will find a separate section for each of the participating towns.
Each Town Section will offer ……
- Street maps for the town.
- Listing of lodging & eating establishments.
- The addresses of all Registered Vendors and a sampling of the items they have for sale.
- Each Vendor has a number and that number is on the Shopper Guides town map in the proper location.
- Advertising for local businesses and services.
- Interesting facts and historical sites within the area.
A JUNK JAUNT® Shopper Guide can be PRE-ordered at your convenience here at JunkJaunt.com, but will not be “off the Press” normally until EARLY-September.
Click here to learn “How or where to purchase” your copy of the JUNK JAUNT® Shopper Guide. Printed Shopper Guides MAY be available at selected locations on the JUNK JAUNT® route, WHILE QUANTITIES LAST. CLICK HERE for locations.