I want to sell JUNK JAUNT® souvenirs

You may sell NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® Souvenirs, ONLY WITH PERMISSION from the JUNK JAUNT® organization.


  • Nebraska’s JUNK JAUNT® is a REGISTERED TRADE NAME (note the ® at the end of the name).
  • It is illegal to use a Registered Trade Name without WRITTEN PERMISSION from the Trade Name owner.
  • ROYALTY FEES are charged on all merchandise carrying the name of Nebraska’s JUNK JAUNT® or JUNK JAUNT® logo.

Permission to use the Nebraska’s JUNK JAUNT® name is simple to obtain.

Download the printable steps required for Trade Name usage.

Posted in: Common questions about Souvenirs (click ? for answers)