YOU WILL QUICKLY BE ABLE TO TELL THE REGISTERED VENDORS FROM THE OTHERS …….
- ALL REGISTERED VENDORS (SALES SITES) WILL BE LISTED IN THE SHOPPER GUIDE.
- ALL REGISTERED VENDORS RECEIVE IDENTICAL, OFFICIAL, pre-printed, JUNK JAUNT® VENDOR SIGNS TO HELP DIRECT YOU TO THEIR SALE.
All official Vendor Signs WILL:
- Be the same BRIGHT FLORESCENT COLOR (colors change each year).
- Have a large, Professionally PRE-PRINTED design on one side of the sign.
- Have a space on the sign for the Vendor’s Number and/or directional arrow or distance to the sale site.
Of course, there are a number of rogue sales who put up signs of the same color in an effort to fool the public, but they will not have the “pre-printed” picture on them .
If you enjoy Nebraska’s Junk Jaunt® we trust that you will make a conscious effort to patronize only Registered Vendors. These are the people who make the Junk Jaunt® possible.
Each vendor is assigned a number or letter of the alphabet. The JUNK JAUNT® Shopper Guide listings will give the Vendor’s number, address of sale, hours of sale and 15-30 words stating the items offered for sale.
All registered vendors and businesses are provided with brightly colored, commercially pre-printed signs to place on or near their sale. Vendors are asked to write their vendor number or letter on these signs along with directional arrows or information to help shopper find their sale.
Posted in: Common Q&A for the Junk Jaunt (click ? for answers)