Nebraska’s Junk Jaunt® is comprised of over 400 individual vendors. Each vendor owns their sale and has been advised to follow the CDC guidelines in place at JUNK JAUNT® time. Please respect and follow whatever health rules the individual vendors have posted at their sales. All multi-vendor locations have been advised to socially distance vendors and to also follow the CDC guidelines in place by September 25, 26 & 27. Our wish is for everyone to remain healthy, safe and to have a great JUNK JAUNT® experience!
The Nebraska JUNK JAUNT® Board of directors has been following the constantly evolving news about Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand that our communities and travelers may be concerned about COVID-19 and how it may affect them.
The NTC, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Travel Association are committed to ensuring that we provide accurate, updated information about public health conditions in Nebraska. We encourage travelers to follow the guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities. The health of both our communities and travelers is of the utmost importance, and we will be updating this website as additional information and resources become available.
Important resources for the latest covid-19 updates:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Nebraska’s COVID-19 Directed Health Measures
- COVID-19 Nebraska Cases by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- The U.S. Travel Association Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- For general questions about COVID-19